Book Signing and Speaking Engagement in Greater Toronto Area
A physical book signing event service is a beautiful way to meet your readers and create memorable experiences. It allows you to sign your books and interact with your fans. You can also share your insights, stories, and tips with your audience and answer their questions.
With a physical book signing event service, you can:
- Build a strong relationship with your readers and increase their loyalty
- Showcase your personality and charisma and attract new readers
- Generate more publicity and exposure for your book and yourself
- Sell more books and earn more royalties
A physical book signing event service is convenient and professional. You can also get support and guidance from the service team on planning and executing a successful event.
- 1-3-Hour Book Signing
- Tables and Chairs of up to 50 attendees
- Local Emcee
- Custom Event Backdrop
- 100 Book Copies
- 50 Business Cards
- 50 Bookmarks
- Press Release Campaign
- 1 Meter Board (life-size)
- Author Interview
- Author Video
- 16-week pre-event social media posting
- Pre-event Invitation and Sign Up Link for Attendees
- Promotional and Invitation Video
Want to Learn More?
To discover more about publishing or marketing with Jefferson Literary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our form.